About the Journal of Geographical Data (SEPEHR)
Journal of Geographical Data (SEPEHR) is an open access, double-blind, peer reviewed quarterly publication which is published by National Geographical Organization and publishes original research papers on topics related journal scope.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles of this journal are Open Access and it follows the terms outlined by Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-ND 3.0) to be the standard terms for Open Access. Licensees may copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially. in this journal authors retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-ND 3.0) that allows others to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The Journal of "Geographical Data (SEPEHR), is published 4 issues per year (quarterly). All the content from the beginning to the end will be available for ever on journal exclusive website (http://www.sepehr.org/?lang=en).
Article Processing Charges
The Journal of Geographical Data (SEPEHR) doesn't have any submission and article processing charges (APCs).
Journal of "Geographical Data (SEPEHR) publishes as an open access electronic journal, so there is no subscription fee for audiences.
- Publisher: National Geographical Organization
- Review time: 12 weeks
- Frequency: quarterly
- Open access: Yes
- Peer Review Policy: Double-blind peer-review
- Indexed and Abstracted: yes
- Abstracts available in: persian and English
- Article Processing Charges: No
- Contact email: email@example.com