عنوان مقاله [English]
The capital of Iran, located in Tehran, is virtually the center of all activities in the country and is still attractive to absorb the population. While Tehran can be developed as the focus of some of the future activities, such as higher education and advanced technology in the future, it should be gradually taken out of the position of the general center for all of the country's affairs. To this end, the focus of the growth of other issues can be transferred outside Tehran - in different cities, or at a new point.
2) Iran’s capital is facing various problems - from traffic, transportation and access to air pollution. These issues should be solved or at least partly healed by employing efficient managers and utilizing a variety of facilities - human resources and equipment and funds.
3) The geographical situation of Iran is such that its different regions have different climates. Having a metropolis like Tehran, which is practically the center of political, educational, industrial, health and medical care and business of the whole country, necessitates the displacement of large groups of people of the country to or from Tehran – or residing in there- for the sake of their activities development. With these conditions, it is better to have a few metropolitan areas, instead of a major metropolis.
4) The situation in Tehran in view of the fact that most of its recently developed parts are located in hazardous areas in terms of natural disasters - earthquakes and the vicinity of active faults, the floating domains and the possibility of landslide, instability and land subsidence, flood risk and its history in Tehran, The issue of surface and underground water and droughts for several decades or more - has gradually increased the risk of life in Tehran.
The process of migration to Tehran has continued according to the latest data of Iran's statistics center. One of this issue’s results is the growth of slum dwelling, insecurity development - especially in the marginal areas of the city and new cities, delinquency and unemployment and other problems in Tehran. Multiculturalism in Tehran turns into cultural problems, instead of cultural development of Tehran.
5) With this condition, Tehran’s growth is practically accompanied by the destruction of spaces and urban fabric with house-garden identity. The Capital that has neither it’s old nor a modern identity, practically loses the qualification of being the Capital to a country with civilization and cultural history of Iran.
6) Air pollution in Tehran is such that, in particular in the cold season, it is associated with the unnoticed loss of life of our young and old countrymen and those with respiratory problems. I called these casualties to be unnoticed, because many of those whose lives are being shortened because of this crisis, neither themselves nor the others count them as casualties due to air pollution.
Along with these challenges and other important reasons for the necessity of stopping the growth of Tehran, the simultaneous attempts to make it possible to live in it and the gradual transfer of part of the activities out of the province of Tehran, as well as the need to find options for a completely new capital - not an existing city that will eventually lead to a fate like Tehran - there are various issues raised by critics of this transfer, main ones of which are:
1) Many problems in Tehran are urgent. There is no time left to spend energy on other options. Any amount of energy should be allocated to improve the current situation in Tehran.
Answer: This summing up was done about the city of Tehran after the end of the war with Iraq, whose consequent was of course the creation and development of urban and modern infrastructure, and simultaneously, unplanned urban development, sale of licenses for building extra floors, and management according to money and imbalanced urban development. What’s more, estimate of urgent and daily needs are always met with the challenge of “forgetting major planning”.
1- زارع، گلنار. تهران؛ پایتخت دویست ساله. تهران: یساولى، 1384.
2- غمامى، مجید. مجموعه شهرى تهران: گزیده مطالعات طرح راهبردى توسعه کالبدى. تهران: مرکز مطالعات و تحقیقات شهرسازى و معمارى ایران، 1383.
3- فرشباف ابریشمى، محمدرضا. پایتختهاى ایران از آغاز تا کنون. تهران: ابریشم ىفر، 1386.
4- کیانى، محمدیوسف. پایتختهاى ایران. تهران: سازمان میراث فرهنگى کشور، 1374.
5- میرفتاح، منصوره. زرتشت؛ چهره تابناک ایران باستان. تهران: محمد، 1386.
ب) مقالات در نشریات:
6- اشرفیان، محمدمهدى. انتقال پایتخت؛ جفا به مردم تهران. مردم سالارى، (23 دى 1382): ص9.
7- امکچى، حمیده. انتقال پایتخت از بن به برلین. آبادى، سال 3، ش 9، (تابستان 1372): ص 40-31.
8- امین، سعیده. پایتخت کجا مى رود؟. همشهرى (28 دى 1382): ص 12.
9- جلالى، على اکبر. پایتخت مجازى در انتقال پایتخت از تهران. روزنامه ایران، (14 بهمن 1382): ص 9.
10- رادینا، رامین. تهران پایتخت مى ماند؟. شرق، (14 شهریور 1384): ص 1.
11- شهبازى، داریوش. تهران چگونه پایتخت شد؟. اعتماد ملى، (28 فروردین 1385): ص 9.
12- کمالى، منصور. تجربه موفقى از انتقال پایتخت. روزنامه همبستگى (11 تیر 1383): ص 3.
13- لطیفى، غلامرضا. تهران با انتقال پایتخت، همان تهران خواهد ماند. روزنامه ایران (12 اسفند 1386): ص 6.
14- نوذرپور، على. انتقال پایتخت، تهران را نجات نمى دهد. روزنامه ایران (13 بهمن 1386): ص 6.