عنوان مقاله [English]
Urban environment has always been considered a context influenced by different economic-political processes, and a place for the emergence of phenomena like injustice, lack of healthcare, unemployment, class difference, etc. rooted in economic policies. In other words, human environment somehow represent the dominant idea of that society. In the background, dominant ideology guide these changes. Regarding the significant influences of these opinions on urban environment, it is necessary to investigate them. The present study explores the influence of neoliberalism policy on the urban environment focusing on cities in the United Kingdom. Neoliberalism emerged in 1970s and 1980s as a leading policy. This idea was born by the capitalistic world. Here, the concept of globalization is a context for this idea. What is known as neoliberalism first began in the United States of America and the United Kingdom. The present study seeks to investigate the influence of this ideology on British urban space. The research method used is descriptive-analytic.
30. Brahman, John, Nuiversalism, Eurocentrism, and ideological bais in development studies: from modernization to neoliberalism, Third World Quarterly Vol. 16. No. 1995.
31. Coleman, Roy. Reclaimming the streets: closed circuit Television, Neoliberalism and the Mystification of Social Division in Liverpool UK, Surveillanee & Society, CCTV. Special (eds.Norris.MacCahill and Wood) 2 (2/3): 293- 309, 2004.
32. Corubolo Enrico. Urban management and social justice' University College of London.1998
33. Cullingworth,J.Barry,”Town and Country Planning in the UK”Routlede,london,1997.
34. G.Monbiot, “Punitive-and it work”,Guardian,11jun.2005, onlin edition.
35. Harvey,David,Neoliberalism and the city,studies in social justice,volume1,number1,winter2007
36. Harvey,David,the condition of post modernism.1989,Basil Blackwell
37. J.Wood,Lesely.Breaking the bank & taking to the streets:How protesters target Neoliberalism,Journal of world-systems Research,vol.X, number1, winter 2004
38. Li,Miniqi. Xio,Feng. Zho,Andong. Long waves, Institutional changes, and historical trends:A Study of the long-term movement of the profit rate in the capitalism world-economy, Journal of world-systems research, vol.XIII, number1.2007
39. M.Ayres,Jeffrey.Framing collective action against neoliberalism:the case of the “ANTI-GLOBALIZATION” movement, Journal of world-systems research, vol.X, Number1, winter2004.
40. Pramono, Siswo. The Genocidal Politics and Neoliberalism, Journal of Economic and Social Research, 4 (2); P 115-138. 2008.
41. Rodrik, Dani. After Neoliberalism, what?. May 23-24 2002.